Custom Search

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

No pictures , Just alot of thoughts

The exchange girls are home safely and we miss them, but their names are mentioned daily. They will forever be apart of our family and memories. I feel like they are mine and I will see them again. We had our share of moments, but doesn't everyone. They are wonderful teenagers and I enjoyed having them to experience Prom, friends and high school life. I missed that with my oldest daughter so I was very emotional to be apart of their life. Lots of tears were shed at Raleigh Durham International Airport on June 19th.
My oldest son Trey has an interview for a job on Thursday and I am praying if it is God's will , he gets the job. I would love to have him close, so he can be a role model for Patrick. I am a lucky mom to have a son like this.
Next on our list is a Biggy... Payden is going to Richmond June 29th to meet her birth dad. It has been 8 years since she was conceived and he has been asking God to give him the chance to be a part of her life. I am very excited about this, as Ariel thought it was the right time for the meeting. Payden is a special little girl with alot of questions and I feel she is a gift for all of us to share. I thank Ariel every night for this opportunity to be her adoptive mom, and now I can thank Brandon for this is a child no one forgets.
In her words "now I have 2 white mommas, and 2 black daddies." Wow what more can a child ask for? Ha.
This will be a great day for all of us. Thank you God for giving us the heart to know she is your child and you want us to all love her and keep her interest at the center. You have brought us together and we will honor that.
It is hard sometimes to do the right thing, but in the end you know it's going to be okay because God has his hand in it.
Please God let me remember to do what is right......
Momma Pat

No comments: