Custom Search

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wow it has been a long time

I just logged into this site and realized how long it has been since I was here.
School has started and the two little ones continue to do their best. Isn't that enough. The older I get the bigger the picture gets for me.. I want them to be more than a student with a text book.... I want them to be a lover of difference... I hope I help them achieve this dream. Payden got in the car the other day... and said " My bookbag is HEAVY" I said "Why" and she said "Cause I got my TEXTING Books"
Ha... Generation gap.... I thought I would WET My pants...
They are playing soccer and just being kids.. I love the chance to parent again, and thank God I will get to go to Costa Rica in January to Live for at least 3 years. maybe longer, maybe we will move again to another country. My kids are just as adventurous as I am... I hope to instill that for a lifetime..

No comments: